I'm 30!

It's been a long time since i posted anything! 
Guess I've been busy with my job and all other things. Well anyway I'm going to start with my 30th Birthday.
It was really fun, I had all my best friends coming, and off course my beautiful mom. 


It's was celebrated in my favorite Italian restaurant, Pastaficio-K, Kemang (FYI I love Italian more than anything) it was a lunch and everyone is wearing white, my fav color. 


Here goes all of them, Endra and Maya (on the left) is my best friends since 15 years ago. The tall one in the middle is one of male super model Duway hahaaha, he is my go to man anytime i have problem. There's also Chieka, Bowo and Hendra, we went to UI together and i love them so much. Sit next to me is my mom, and she  knew all of them since forever, they get along and I love it!
I wish Kitty and Syougi was there, but both of them was out of town that day. 





Inget banget hari itu, kita ngobrol banyak banged, mulai dari ketawa sampai nangis. Sengaja aku ngajak mama, biar dia tau kalau aku punya sahabat yang sayang2 sama aku, jadi mama gak perlu khawatir kalau mama ninggalin aku duluan nanti. I'm on a good hands. (dan semuanya nangis waktu itu) 

But It's true i feel like the luckiest to know them, I'm not always as nice as they were to me. 

Keluarga aku juga cuma mama aja, jadi mereka ini adalah keluarga yang aku pilih. 
I LOVE YOU ALL 





0 comments:

Post a Comment