My Imaginations

Drawing...it's always been my 'thing' since I was kid. Imajinasi bisa kemana aja kalo kita ngegambar, I'm not good but I just love it dan gw juga sangat kagum sama orang yang bisa ngegambar.
Udah lama banged gw gak ngegambar, dan satu resolusi gw di 2016 ini adalah, I need to draw more.
So here it goes..


This first one, I got the inspiration from Nick Jonas and Tove Lo latest video clip 'Close'
Love the video so much, and guess what, Tove Lo 'loved' this sketch on my Instagram!
I can't even...

If I can create my own shoe line, I think it will be something like this  like this!


This is the one and only Mathew Zorpas, my go to blog when I need some inspiration
http://www.thegentlemanblogger.com/

This one is inspired by Cat Wennekamp, she is a blogger, stylish, and super duper nice! WHY? because she instagramed this sketch I made for her! How amazing was that!
http://catwennekamp.com/


This one is Inspired by Tim Melideo (http://stayclassicblog.com/) one of my favorite blogger, love his style and his color tone.

I got inspired by flowers, perhaps because it was February when I created this 
(terus kenapa, hahahaha)



Ok, if you tired with all the pink and purple, let me give you green...after all, Go Green is a good thing right? 


And most of the time i just love simple back and white, like this 3 sketches, inspired by birds, I created this on March! If you zoom in you will spot all the small birds







1 comments:

Unknown said...

Can't stop reading

Post a Comment